You can now find in the download section a first version of the RCAExplore along with the code source. Note that the current version is relying on the colt library from CERN (http://dst.lbl.gov/ACSSoftware/colt/).
In this version, you will find the following main features :
- A graphical RCF editor
- Export formats for RCF
- galicia format
- Different algorithms to compute concept posets
- Add Intent to compute lattice and iceberg lattices
- ARES to compute AOC-posets
- ARES adaptations to compute AC-posets and OC-posets
- Several scaling operators
- A graphical interface to visualize concept posets
- Concepts posets output in XML and Graphviz formats
This work is distributed "as is" under the LGPL. Keep in mind that it's a research tool and it's still a work in progress.